Dirty Barn? Clean It Up!
A natural horsemanship barn needs natural products for themselves and their horses, right? Well good news, you’re reading the right article! Here are some ways to clean it up; literally!
Use Thieves Household Cleaner for:
• Cleaning buckets, brushes, barn tools
• Bath time – Healthy Coat Shampoo Recipe
• add 1 cap Thieves Household Cleaner; ~ 2 tbsp Animals Scents Shampoo; 6-10 drops Rosemary essential oil to bucket of warm water
• there are also shampoos & conditioners available through Young Living
• Treating funguses such as scratches, rain rot, etc.
• dilute about 2 – 3 capfuls of Thieves Household Cleaner in a bucket of warm water and clean the affected area gently but thoroughly
• follow up with Thieves Spray or dilute Thieves essential oil in V6 or organic coconut oil
• Thieves Toothpaste can be utilized as a poultice
Use Thieves Laundry Detergent for:
• Cleaning blankets, saddle pads, towels/rags, and your OWN clothes (wait…you mean, I get something for me too?! yes, my friends…)
Use Thieves Fruit & Veggie Spray/Soak for:
• Keeping your nutrition healthy eating habits clean; soak fruit & veggies before heading to the barn OR if you’re on the road, utilize the spray to clean up your healthy snacks
DIY Fly Spray can be found here
Clean up the medicine cabinet with these helpful switcharoos:
• Oils & oils-infused products you can use to sooth skin irritations:
For more ways to clean up your barn AND home, reach out! I’m happy to work one on one, or even set up an easy info session on Young Living and it’s amazing products! We can also talk about different ways the products can pay for themselves, and even earn you an extra paycheck…we all have that saddle, bridle, or boots that we have our eye on 😉
Until next time!
Young Living Silver Team Leader #1408599 | www.lustforwellness.com